HeartHomes is the ultimate solution for entrepreneurs that are looking to run a profitable short-term rental business in Toronto. As a full-service Airbnb management company, we help owners of vacation properties get desired financial results quicker by handling every aspect of the business.
Being in the operation for more than a decade already, HeartHomes will address all your needs associated with managing a short-stay rental house. From prospect communication and guest screening to concierge services, cleaning management, and listing promotions, we take care of every detail, empowering you to unlock greater earning potential of your Airbnb home.
By cooperating with a reputable Airbnb management company in Toronto like HeartHomes, will you not only maximize your earnings but also benefit from professional services and have peace of mind that your real estate investment is well-maintained, while issues, if any, are solved immediately and expertly.
HeartHomes Airbnb Management Services in Toronto
With us, hosting travelers becomes a hassle-free experience. We organize the entire guest journey from start to finish, so you no longer need to contribute your precious time in operating a short-term rental business in Toronto. We will take care of everything for you.
- Licensing assistance. We help our clients obtain the required business license to operate a short-stay rental property in full compliance with national and local regulations.
- Interior design. Our well-trained home decorators will suggest improvements to your vacation rental home to enhance its aesthetics and make it more attractive for potential clients.
- Professional photography. We will engage talented photographers to take high-quality photos of your Airbnb property, so your listing will stand out from the competition.
- Property insurance. We will connect you with the best home insurance providers in Toronto to ensure both your property and guests are safe during the stay.
- Listing and SEO management. We will create a powerful Airbnb listing where the headings, photos, and content are perfectly optimized to take a higher position in Airbnb search engine results. We will also improve your response times, cancelation rate, and user reviews to raise your listing’s value in front of the Airbnb algorithm. With better visibility, the conversion ability of your listing gets better too.
- Dynamic pricing. Our Airbnb management company in Toronto will recommend optimal pricing at the given moment based on Big Data competitor analysis, seasonality, current industry conditions, and upcoming events. Price optimization will help you generate maximum profits, irrespective of the ever-changing market situation.
- Booking management. We will verify potential clients, manage the availability calendar across multiple sales channels, orchestrate instant bookings, and confirm reservations to ensure smooth business.
- Key exchange management. We will ensure that verified guests can seamlessly access your vacation property. Whether your customers arrive in the early morning or late at night, you can be certain that your client can easily check-in, without even requiring your presence.
- Welcome guest book. We will prepare a special Airbnb guest book that will contain vital information about the stay rules, parking, amenities, Wi-Fi, emergency situations, strata bylaws, and available entertainments in your locality.
- Concierge service. Imagine having a person who will be at your guests’ beck and call and solve all their problems, while you just relax and have nothing to worry about. An Airbnb concierge service is all about that. A manager arranges arrivals and departures, book tickets to concerts and exhibitions, organizes experiences and sightseeing, and performs a galore of other things to keep your guests happy.
- Property cleaning and maintenance. Let your guests relish a 5-star hotel feel with professional Airbnb cleaning and maintenance services. Our well-trained cleaning and repair staff will keep your vacation rental home in top condition, so your clients cannot help but leave positive reviews.
Benefits of Hiring HeartHomes as an Airbnb Management Company in Toronto
HeartHomes establishes the most budget-friendly fees for vacation rental property management in Toronto. Our pricing is flexible, and a full-service package is as affordable as 12% – it is an amazing value.
Surge in Airbnb Profits
We help Airbnb entrepreneurs in Toronto unlock the earning capacity of their rentals. With professional management, your Airbnb unit will generate a higher income, with little to no effort of yours.
We provide detailed business reports and KPI statements every month, so you have a clear understanding of how your business performs and evolves with us.
Special Offers for Multi-Property Owners
If you operate multiple vacation rental properties in Toronto, we are ready to offer a customized pricing solution to meet your specific Airbnb management needs.
Toronto Airbnb Management FAQs
What Does the Airbnb Landscape Look Like in Toronto?
There are nearly 10 thousand active rentals in Toronto, which is, surely, not so much for a three-million people metropolis. Entire homes and one-bedroom apartments are in the highest demand in this area, while multi-bedroom apartments are less popular. Air conditioning, Internet, a kitchen, parking, and heating are among the top amenities offered by most Airbnb owners in Toronto. Fewer homes are equipped with a hot tube, swimming pool, and cable TV. More than 75% of all Airbnb offerings in Toronto have a rating of at least 4.5, which indicates at a high standard of service in the area.
Is Airbnb Profitable in Toronto?
The average daily rate on short-term rentals is $160, and most Airbnb homeowners easily make $2000 per month. With expert Airbnb management in Toronto, it is not uncommon among entrepreneurs to earn $3000-4000 monthly on their vacation rentals. Nearly 28 million tourists visit the city annually, which renders Toronto one of the best tourism destinations in Canada. So, it does make sense to start an Airbnb business in Toronto without facing dense competition.
How is the Airbnb Industry Regulated in Toronto?
Entrepreneurs must get a business license to operate an Airbnb rental in Toronto. The 24.8 paragraph of the city’s Short-Term Rental Bylaw says that only principal residences can be turned into short-term rental properties. Secondary homes are not eligible to operate as short-term rentals. If you want to rent out your second residence, you can switch to a long-term rental scheme. If you need professional advice on how to start a compliant Airbnb business in Toronto, contact HeartHomes today, and we will consult you on every stage of obtaining the required permissions.
Have questions about our pricing options?
Whether you have a question about our services, need assistance, or just want to talk, we’d love to hear from you.